|Platinum Sponsors Hall||Gold Sponsors Hall||Silver Sponsors Hall||Bronze Sponsors Hall|
The conference will be held in a lavishing Elysée Hotel AG Hamburg, located a few minutes by foot from the Dammtor ICE and S-Bahn rail station and near the business district, the Alster and the Moorweide park.
Address: Rothenbaumchaussee 10, 20148 Hamburg
Take advantage of a special offer by Grand Elysee Hotel. 20% discount on all rooms (without breakfast) for September 9-12.
Single room: 160 EUR
Double room: 180 EUR
The deadline for making reservations is September 8, 2015 after which rooms are subject to availability at prevailing rates.
Looking for a nice hostel in Hamburg?
We recommend Generator Hostels!
Book the whole room or just a bed with 15% discount:
- Choose the accommodation on the website
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the secret code DevGAMM and name preferred accommodation*
- Arrive to Hamburg and enjoy your stay!
The offer is valid till 25.08.2015
*DevGAMM discount is only valid if the room is booked via email or via the phone
How to get to the venue from Hamburg Airport (HAM):
- Metro ticket cost 3,10 EUR, you can buy it in machine at the station. Make sure you have change, automat does not accept bills higher than 20 EUR
- Take the S1 from airport metro station “Hamburg Airport”. Make sure your train goes to the Central station direction
- At the Central Station you change to the S 21 and go the metro station “Dammtor”
- The route will take about 30 min
- Then just walk 200m to the venue
- You can order a taxi from airport taxi service it will cost about 20-30 EUR and it takes about 20 minutes
- If you want to pay by card, please ask the taxi driver. You can’t pay every taxi by card
Arriving from a different city:
- The Grand Elysée is by the Moorweidenpark, opposite Dammtor railway station (3-minute walk)
- Follow the instructions on Grand Elysee website.
If you need visa for Germany, please consult this page.
Free and Hanseatic City of Hamburg