Vacancy Wall – is a new project of DevGAMM aimed to help the attendees find a specialist/job right at the conference.
- sending applications on the standard blank is free of charge!
- all the vacancies have to be issued on a special blank (pdf/doc)
- the filled in blanks are to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org till November 30
- companies are not limited in the number of vacancies they offer
Want to be original?
- post your vacancy on a color paper in VIP sector – $50
- your branding on the vacancy wall – $3000 (download the offer)
- email your applications to email@example.com till November 30
AAAGames, Absolutist, AletrnativaPlatform, ARATOG, Avenuegames, Awem, CabbageHead, Clever Club, Comboapps, CrazyBit, Cyberiada, DengiOnline, Digital House, Digital Partners, Dodogames, Elyland, Fishsticksgames, Game Garden, Game Insight, Gamepoint, Hooliguns Entertainment, Illusium World, iLogos, Immogames, Indigo, Interactive lab, Kamagames, LingPlay, Marmalade, MSLDev, Netent, Nevosoft, Nravo, Odnoklassniki, Official Human, Pixonic, Playrix, Playtika, Progestar, RentabilityWeb, Rocket Jump, Room8, Signus Lab, SKAZKA, SmartBit, Social Quantum, TrueToken, uGogames, Vizor Interactive, Wargaming, Webgames, ZenProducer, Zeptolab
Partner of Vacancy Wall:
The Employment Wall’s partner is the King’s Choice Recruiting Agency.
The Agency specializes in search and placement of professionals in the IT-sphere. The agency has been active on the market since early 2013 and is dynamically developing. Among the company’s clients there are top product companies working in Ukraine, CIS, Europe and the US markets.
At the conference you may:
- fill out a CV to respond to the job offer you liked most
- be additionally consulted on every job offer