Vacancy Wall – is a new project of DevGAMM aimed to help the attendees find a specialist/job right at the conference.
- sending applications on the standard blank is free of charge!
- all the vacancies have to be issued on a special blank (pdf/doc)
- the filled in blanks are to be emailed to [email protected] till October 10
- companies are not limited in the number of vacancies they offer
Want to be original?
- post your vacancy on a color paper in VIP sector – $50
- your branding on the vacancy wall – $3000 (download the offer)
- email your applications to [email protected] till October 10
AAAGames, Absolutist, AletrnativaPlatform, ARATOG, Avenuegames, Awem, CabbageHead, Clever Club, Comboapps, CrazyBit, Cyberiada, DengiOnline, Digital House, Digital Partners, Dodogames, Elyland, Fishsticksgames, Game Garden, Game Insight, Gamepoint, Hooliguns Entertainment, Illusium World, iLogos, Immogames, Indigo, Interactive lab, Kamagames, LingPlay, Marmalade, MSLDev, Netent, Nevosoft, Nravo, Odnoklassniki, Official Human, Pixonic, Playrix, Playtika, Progestar, RentabilityWeb, Rocket Jump, Room8, Signus Lab, SKAZKA, SmartBit, Social Quantum, TrueToken, uGogames, Vizor Interactive, Wargaming, Webgames, ZenProducer, Zeptolab.
Partner of Vacancy Wall:
Spice Recruitment is a consulting company focused on the search and selection of IT specialists, and the study of high-tech market spheres. The story of Spice Recruitment success includes both filling the top management positions at financial sector companies and system integrators, and fruitful cooperation in the search of game industry oners. Spice Recruitment team is a group of open-minded, active people who love their jobs. Here, true recruitment professionals work together with recent university graduates offering fresh strategies and solutions. Spice Recruitment puts special focus on individual work with each client and goes beyond the universal selections algorithms.
At the conference you may:
- fill out a CV to respond to the job offer you liked most
- be additionally consulted on every job offer