Would you like to become a part of DevGAMM and attend the conference free of charge?
Become a volunteer!
We need active, energetic and responsible assistants!
What you may do:
- hall arrangements (December 9, 2015, 2-3 hours, after briefing)
- packing attendees’ bags (December 7, 2-3 hours, the time is to be defined)
- registration on the first conference day (December 10, 8-12 am)
- other minor work
What you get:
- free pass to the conference
- attendee’s bag
- free second day
- volunteer recommendation letter (if needed)
- mixing among bright personalities as you are!
Questions? Drop Volunteer Coordinator a line – Vika Bovshovskaya email@example.com
Hall Manager Volunteer
- Help Hall Moderator, speaker, track time, count the audience, etc.
- Check badges, help finding free seats, count the audience, etc.
- Help at GAMM:Play Showcase, watch the devices, troubleshoot etc.
- Help at bags and badges handout, answer questions about the conference, small tasks
- Meet attendees, indicate directions, answer questions about the conference
- Substitute other volunteers during breaks and other help
- Help at Speed Game Dating, answer questions, watch over waiting list, access control
- Description of all positions
Access Control Volunteer
Speed Game Dating Volunteer