Premiere event on DevGAMM conference – Game Showcase GAMM:Play
Around 80 games will be showcased.
Two conference days with different games every day!
Deadline: November 30
10:00 — 13:00 — First showcase
15:00 — 18:00 — Second showcase
10:00 — 13:00 — Third showcase
15:00 — 18:00 — Fourth showcase
- The audience you showcase your game to includes all conference participants, not only particular publishers during the SGD.
- You are to spend only 3 hours at your stand, being free to visit other conference events during the rest of the time.
- Your game gets additional promotion through website and during the event, and feedback from participants.
Terms of Participation:
- Organizers provide a table and a nameboard with game name, logo and contact details of the participant on it.
- Participant must arrive 15 minutes in advance and get their device(s) ready for the showcase (notebook, tablet, etc.)
- Roll Ups and other constructions next to tables are prohibited ( this option is only available for paid tables)
- Participant is provided with sockets for their notebook.
- Participant must take their device away within 30 minutes after the end of the showcase.
- Organizers bear no responsibility for devices of the participants.
Types of participation:
- Free: We will give you an opportunity to showcase your game for 3 hours in available slot, if we will like your game.
- Paid: If you want to have a stand for both days from 10:00 to 18:00 and select the location of the table, the price is TBD (ticket is not included).
How to Take Part:
- Submit your game for review. Deadline is November 30.
- Or push the SUBMIT GAME button below.