What is Showcase?
Game submissions will open in September.
Why should I showcase my game?
- Gather feedback from real, unbiased people playing your game
- Find like-minded people for development team
- Draw attention of publishers, investors or press
- Get extra visibility from listing on DevGAMM website
How to take part?
- Buy ticket for DevGAMM
- Submit your game using your ticket number before October 23 (1 ticket=1 game)
- Wait for the confirmation from Showcase coordinator
Will I definitely get on the DevGAMM Showcase?
The number of tables for game showcase of each type is limited. In case the number of submissions would exceed the number of spots, we will give preference to projects of higher quality or to earliest submissions.
As soon as the coordinator receives a submission for DevGAMM Showcase, he gives each game a level of priority:
- High – your game is 100% accepted for Showcase
- Medium – your game is on the waiting list, you will learn the final decision after the submission deadline
- Low – if your project is still crude we will let you know that yourse
You will get an answer within 2 days, right after the submission.
If you submit your game couple days before the deadline or on deadline day, expect a dealy in answer from the coordinator.
Can I buy a table and perform my Showcase for 2 days?
This option is not available as we want more developers to be able to showcase their games.
Actually, DevGAMM Showcase is free for everyone! You just need to buy a ticket for the conference.
Still have any questions?
- Need some advice – contact us at our official group DevGAMM Showcase
- You can also contact our DevGAMM Showcase coordinator