Dear conference attendees,
There are only a few days left before DevGAMM Minsk 2017!
Learn how to spend time at the conference as efficiently as possible. We have gathered information for you about everything that will be happening at the event within the two days.
If you do not find answers to the questions here, feel free to call us (look for our phone numbers at the bottom of the email).
Get your badge
Your badge will be waiting for you:
- November 15 from 18:00 till 22:00 at Badge Pick-Up Pre-Party by TVX Games to take place in Orion Restaurants Club – Cimirazieva 123/2 St, 6th floor. Map for direction
- November 16-17 from 9:00 till 18:00 at the conference venue. There will be two entrance points: Falcon Club and second floor of Marriott Hotel. Conference map.
You can pick up your attendee’s bag and the show guide at registration desk anytime. You can grab a free t-shirt from Appsflyer there after lunch on the first day.
NB! Make sure to have an ID on you, as well as your printed or e-ticket.
Download DevGAMM App
Don’t forget to rank sessions in the app. You can influence our content.
Both we and the speakers need your feedback!
Sessions & Panels
Simultaneous translation of all the sessions will be provided at the Red Hall, and Yellow Hall! To get free headphones for translation you will need to present your passport.
- Keynote from creators of Batman: The Enemy Within, Battlefield 1, Horizon: Zero Dawn, Gears of War, Clive Barker’s Undying
- Session by Sylvain Cunzi, Next Games: Games as a Service: lessons learned from The Walking Dead: No Man’s Land
- Talks from Alex Moyet (Curve Digital), Mike Bithell (Mike Bithell Games), Jon Carnage (Twitch), Linnea Harrison (Neat Corporation), Mike Hines (Amazon), Alex Rose (Alex Rose Games)
- Discussion Panels dedicated to level design and platform distribution
- Themed Tracks about Esport, Sound Design, Game Design, Unity, Unreal Engine
- Marketing Track at Orange Hall on November 16. BUSINESS ticket holders only
Workshops and other events
- Vsevolod Shmyrov will conduct a workshop on creating a real-time network HTML-game in the browser – November 17, Pink Hall, 15:00
- Aleksei Kliuev and Pavel Lepeev from Samsung will show how to optimize Android applications for the desktop with the help of Samsung DeX – November 17, Pink Hall, 16:15
- You’ll have a chance to try out Mixed Reality at Microsoft booth P10 during two days of the conference. Sign up beforehand.
- Learn from Microsoft experts how to simplify the process of creating games using Azure during the closed session on November 17 at 17:30, Pink Hall. The number of seats is limited. Registration is required.
Before the conference (15.11)
Pre-Party by TVX GAMES
When: November 15, 6:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Where: Orion, Banquet Hall, Cimirazieva 123/2 St. Map for direction.
What to expect: you can pick up your badge to avoid lines in the morning. Network and meet new friends. Stay until the end of the evening to enjoy a musical performance by DevGAMM Band with covers on popular songs.
Food & Drinks: have a beer (or a soft drink), grab tasty snacks and join friends in the hookah room!
No preliminary registration this time!
Pitch & Match
Traditionally all Business, Speaker and Media badge holders will have access to Business Lounge at Marriott Hotel
There you can:
- Use free Wi-Fi.
- Have a snack and drink coffee.
- Charge your devices.
- Conduct meeting with partners.
Also, you can relax in the lounge areas sponsored by Playtika and Wargaming.net in the Falcon Club. They are open to all participants.
Official Party by Unreal Engine
When: November 16, 8:00 pm – 1:00 am.
Where: Cotton Hall, 15a Storojevskaya St. Map for direction.
What to expect: deep conversation about the best and worst of gamedev, crazy dance routines from your colleagues, signing along to live band “Minsk Sea” (starting 8:30 pm) and lots of stupid selfies at the special photo booth!
Food & Drinks: unlimited beer, red & white wine, buffet (food tasted and approved by DevGAMM team).
How to get there: Hop on a free bus shuttle at Falcon club starting at 19:40. The buses will get you back to the Marriott Hotel at 0:00 and 0:30.
NB! The party is 18+ (alcohol restrictions), please carry an ID with you, as well as your badge.
NB! Doors open at 20:00. Entrance by badge only.
For your games
Check out lots of games during two days of the event at DevGAMM Showcase. This time games change every day.
The schedule will be available in the app and your badge insert.
Speed Game Dating
If you have a developer or publisher registration for Speed Game Dating, please make sure to be there on time. The latecomers and those, who don’t have a game to show, will not be admitted.
There will be two streams this year:
- First Stream (PC) 15:30 – 16:30
- Second Stream (Mobile) 16:45- 18:00
NB! There will be no waiting list or on-site registration this year.
iOS One-to-One Game Review
Submissions of the registered attendees are still under consideration. You will receive an official letter from our iOS experts with the time-slot. There will be no registration during the event. Entrance only by invitations.
November 16, from 11:15 till 18:00, Pink Hall.
The event is only for registered participants. You’ll get a separate email with the confirmation.
November 16, Purple Hall, 12:30 – 13:30.
#CoronaDefoldJam Awards Ceremony
The most reckless show at the event! The developers and experts of the Game Lynch will take the stage again. You are all invited to Lynch Royale hosted by Alex Nichiporchik, tinyBuild.
November 17, 17:30, Red Hall.
The key event of the conference!
The Awards ceremony will take place on November 17 at 18:30 in the Red Hall. Let’s learn the names of the winners of the game contest together. Find out who will receive $ 50,000 in the Best Indie Game nomination.
The ceremony will be hosted by a guest star, whose name is being kept a secret!
Join the prizes hunt! In Minsk, you will be able to participate in DevGAMM Quest again and receive valuable prizes from our sponsors. Complete tasks and get a chance to win the iPhone X, Nintendo Switch, PS4 Slim, Nintendo Classic Mini: SNES and many other cool gifts. The full list of prizes can be found on the website.
You will find the current list of tasks in the conference app and at the special stand of the Quest. Do not forget to look into the show guide.
Drawing of prizes will take place on November 19 from 14:15 to 15:00. If your name is called on, and you are not present in the hall, the prize will go to another participant.
This year DevGAMM shop turned out especially cool. Make sure to buy T-shirts, embroidered shirts, hoodies and much more from Niko’s limited collection. Look for the Shop icon on the map in the Falcon Club.
Bye-Bye Mingle by MyTona
When: November 17, 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Where: Bronze Sponsors Area at Falcon Club
What to expect: beer, networking, farewell hugs
Unreal Party от Vizor
When: November 17, 9:00 pm – 0:00 am
Where: “Doodah King”, 14 Bersona St. Map for direction
What to expect: good beer, whiskey, rum + food (burgers, snacks, etc), chill lounge music and rock band performance.
NB! It’s unofficial closed party, which require pre-registration. Vizor invites mid-core developers\engineers and technical artists. Space is limited 100 tickets are available via the form. Rest of tickets will be ruffled.
Lunch and coffee-breaks
- Lunch break: the first day – from 13:30 to 15:30, the second day – from 13:15 to 15:00
- The owners of Business and Speaker tickets will receive complimentary coupons for lunch together with a badge (a vegetarian option is available).
- All other participants can have a lunch at the Falcon Club’s paid cafeteria (right wing) or in the restaurant at the Marriott Hotel.
- Additional breaks between sessions are an excellent opportunity to enjoy delicious coffee from Playkot.
Other important information:
- The second day starts at 11:00.
- Wi-Fi will only be available to Business participants. The password for Wi-Fi can be found in the Business Lounge. There will be no info about it at the registration.
- Do not forget to visit the booths of our sponsoring companies, they have prepared a lot of interesting activities for you.
- You can charge your phone at special charging areas at Falcon and Marriott (they are marked on the map).
- You can check your luggage in the wardrobe, which is located in the Marriott Hotel on the second floor.
- Are you arriving from a different country? We got useful travel tips for you. Use Uber to get around. Avoid random taxi drivers on the street.
- Weather: it’s cold in Minsk, the daytime temperature is from 1+ to 5+ °C, expect a snowfall. Dress warmly.
- Parking is available on the premises for a fee.
- Communication: We recommend buying Velcom local sim cards. Requires passport.
- Registration, tickets, payments – Sergey +375 29 957 89 16
- Sponsors – Tori +375 33 342 22 58
- Speakers, Speed Game Dating – Maria +375 25 505 84 09
- Media Partners and press – Anastasia +375 25 505 89 12
- Pitch & Match meeting system – Diana +375 25 507 53 41
- Logistics, setup – Vika +375 29 536 64 19
- Showcase – Yaroslav +375 25 507 56 55
- Volunteers – Phil +375 29 647 75 84
- Can I talk your boss? – Lerika +375 25 507 38 20
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
See you at DevGAMM Minsk 2017!
DevGAMM Team <3