Flash GAMM Kyiv 2010 is fixed for December 4-5.
We present the list of surveys of Flash GAMM Moscow 2010.
Send the links to your overviews and photos for us to publish them in the blog and on the site, thus, the list will be updating constantly.
Photos on facebook
Photos on vkontakte
- a small set of photos, not only from FlashGamm but from KRI as well.
- a detailed and interesting review by the Best game (indie) prize winner.
- a profound report from our "gold dark horse".
- a review with detailed lectures description.
- the podcast of one of our speakers.
- an overview by another speaker and a winner in the Most Creative Game nomination.
- a brief photo report from the devoted Flash GAMM photographer.
- an indie view about the conference (with pictures).
- a couple of words about scandalous presentation of Evgeny Marchenkov.
- a short survey with photos.
- an opinion of a person absent at the event + links to other reviews.
- a brief overview.
What is Flash GAMM?
is the meeting for professional flash games developers which purpose is to share experience, contacts and ideas. First of all, this is the meeting for producers, programmers, and game artists, other representatives of game industry and for investors. Flash GAMM is hours of close intercourse between representatives of different countries and specializations. It is not a conservative conference but the meeting of relaxed format aimed on realization of various talents as well as yours.
Who is it ment for?
- flash programmers
- game artists and animators
- game designers
- flash game portals
- flash ad networks
You may pay by cash at the conference!
But we recommend you to register
If paid before April 21 – 25$
If paid after April 22 – 50$
If paid before April 21 – 50$
If paid after April 22 – 75$
If paid before April 21 – 200$
If paid before April 21 – 400$
about all types of registration.
Look through the list of companies and Premium participants here.
Catalogue of participants:
Each company and independent develoloper to registrate and complete the payment before April 25 will be included into the conference catalogue
where you may introduce the information about your company, specify the links to your portfolio, add games screenshots, etc. Thus, all the participants will get a vivid picture of the situation on the flash games market.
Tweet your messages about the conference with the hashtag #flashgamm
It's a splendid opportunity to inform everyone that you are coming for the event.
You can also make an appointment through Tweeter.