Premiere event on DevGAMM conference – Game Showcase GAMM:Play
More than 100 games will be showcased.
Two conference days with different games every day!
10:00 — 13:00 — First showcase
15:00 — 18:00 — Second showcase
10:00 — 13:00 — Third showcase
15:00 — 18:00 — Fourth showcase
- The audience you showcase your game to includes all conference participants, not only particular publishers during the SGD.
- You are to spend only 3 hours at your stand, being free to visit other conference events during the rest of the time.
- Your game gets additional promotion through website and during the event, and feedback from participants.
Terms of Participation:
- Organizers provide a table and a nameboard with game name, logo and contact details of the participant on it. Tables map.
- Participant must arrive 15 minutes in advance and get his device(s) ready for the showcase (notebook, tablet, etc.)
- Participant is provided with sockets for his notebook.
- Participant must take his device away within 30 minutes after the end of the showcase.
- Organizers bear no responsibility for devices of the participants.
How to Take Part:
- Fill up the following form. Deadline is May 5.
- Or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org stating “GAMM:Play application” in the subject line and giving details of the game.