Date: May 15-16, 2015
Time: 10:00 – 19:00
The official hotel that hosts the conference is Radisson Slavyanskaya Hotel and Business Centre, located a few paces away from Kievskaya subway station and near the historic center of the city
Address: 121059, Moscow, Europe Square, 2
- Single room: 6,372 rubles
- Double room: 8,732 rubles
The price includes: VAT – 18%, free Wi-Fi, free access to Fitness Centre (swimming pool, sauna, Turkish bath, gym)
The deadline for making reservations is 30 April, 2015 after which rooms are subject to availability at prevailing rates.
Fill out the room booking form and send it to: email@example.com
As alternative accommodation we recommend you to use servise AirBnB – to rent flat/room in Moscow.
From the following airports:
1) Sheremetyevo Airport: Aeroexpress train running to Belorussky Railway Station (travel time – 35 minutes). On arrival to the railway station, get on the subway, pick a train at Koltsevaya line and follow to Kievskaya station.
2) Domodedovo Airport: Aeroexpress train running to Paveletsky Railway Station (travel time – 35 minutes). Get on the subway in the railway station, pick a train at Paveletskaya station, change to Koltsevaya line and follow to Kievskaya station.
3) Vnukovo Airport: Aeroexpress train running to Kievsky Railway Station (time travel – 35 minutes). After getting to Kievskaya station, follow the signs to get to Kievskaya Square and the Evropeiskiy Trade Center, then head towards Bolshaya Dorogomilovskaya St. Cross the road at pedestrian crossing and walk along the Ukrainsky Blvd. right up to the end (guide – hotel’s spire). You’ll find yourself at Kutuzovsky Ave. right in front of the hotel.
On the subway:
Your destination point is Kievskaya station, the subway lines: Filevskaya (blue), Koltsevaya (brown) or Arbato-Pokrovskaya (dark blue). The easiest way to get off the blue subway line is to exit the subway and walk around the railway station. The hotel is right behind it.
Phone numbers of major local taxi services:
1) +7(495)636-28-54 “Самолёт”;
2) +7(495)401-74-38 “Звезда”;
3) +7(495)9-888-888 “Командир”.
You can request a cab online on the website in all of the mentioned taxi services.
The organizers also provide visa support to your request.
Russian visa is required to the residents of all the countries except the members of the CIS. You may receive further information in the local diplomatic mission.
Deadline for applying for visa invitation – April 30
If you need an invitation for obtaining your visa, please, fill in the form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
$30 for indie tickets
free for business participants and speakers