Game-lynch is a special format of the event when game development experts will speak about highs and lows of the presented games.
- They will discuss the drawbacks in game design , visuals, usability, etc.
- The game may be of any genre and stage of development and is admitted for the game contest automatically.
- The number of the games to be discussed is limited to 5.
- All the submitted games are displayed on the DevGAMM Awards page and marked as Game Lynch Candidates
- The games approved for the lynch will be named a week before the conference.
If you are not afraid of a public lynch of your game, send your applications.
The companies which have been our game lynch experts:
Videos of previous lynches: