Dear conference attendees,
Two days left before DevGAMM! Use this information to have the most productive DevGAMM!
Your badge will be waiting for you:
On My 11 from 18:00 till 22:00 at Chartboost Badge PickUp Pre-Party at APRIORI loft.
On May 12 -13 from 9:00 till 18:00 at the conference at Radisson Slavyanskaya hotel on the first floor.
Get your attendee’s bag at the registration.
Make sure to bring your identity document and ticket
(a printout or in electronic form).
Download DevGAMM App
Don’t forget to rank sessions in the app.
We need your feedback!
Sessions & Workshops
The conference program is available on this page or download the pdf version.
Simultaneous translation of all the sessions will be provided at the Red, Orange and Blue Hall! Free headphones for simultaneous translation will be handed out at the hall entry. To get them, you will need to present your identity document.
Pitch & Match
Learn who participates in the conference: list of companies
If you have questions regarding Pitch & Match, contact Viktoria Pavlenko at email@example.com
Speed Game Dating
If you have a developer or publisher registration for Speed Game Dating, please make sure to be there on time. The latecomers and those, who don’t have a game to show, will not be admitted.
On May 12th you will be able to put your game into waiting list before 2 p.m. at the registration desk.
Speed Game Dating is held with the support of Gaijin Entertainment
This time you are up for two Awards ceremonies:
- May 12 at 18:00 in Red Hall – GamesJamKanobu award show
- May 13 at 18:00 in Red Hall – DevGAMM Awards. This year Awards ceremony will be incredible. You are in for a hilarious show with two charming hosts, live music concert and festive distribution of prizes.
Bye-Bye Mingle by Renatus
When: May 13, 19:00 – 21:00
Wherе: Main Hall, GAMM:Play Showcase area.
This time all Business, Speaker and Media badge holders will have access to Business Lounge.
There you can:
- Use free Wi-Fi
- Have a snack and drink coffee
- Drink Chinese tea with Rocket Jump
- Charge your devices
- Conduct meeting with partners.
Other important information:
- Lunch breaks on both conference days will last from 1:00 to 3:00 p.m. European Mall nearby has lots of restaurants and food courts where you can grab lunch.
- Speaker and Media badge holders have access to Speakers Room
- Don’t forget to take a look at stands of our sponsors, they prepared many cool activities for you.
- Are you arriving from a different country? We got useful travel tips for you. Use Uber or Yandex.Taxi to get around. Avoid random taxi drivers on the street.
- Parking at the hotel is fee-paying. First 10 minutes are free. Parking fees for all passenger vehicles are 150 rubles/hour, for goods vehicles – 650 rubles/hour
- If your friends wanted to go to DevGAMM, but they are missing it, share the livestream link with them. Organized by Microsoft.
- Registration, tickets, payments – Vlad: +7 968 065 76 64
- Media, Speakers, Speed Game Dating – Maria +7 967 158 66 64
- Sponsors, logistics, setup – Karina: +7 925 459 84 64
- Showcase, Awards, Game Lynch – Bohdan: +7 968 791 37 29
- Pitch & Match meeting system – Vika: +7 968 936 34 86
- Volunteers – Vika: +7 903 719 35 89
- Can I talk to the boss? – Lerika: +7 967 135 28 35
See you at DevGAMM Moscow 2016!
DevGAMM Team <3