Supported by Unity
What is GAMM:Play?
GAMM:Play is a game showcase where you can get feedback, have your game playtested and make a name for yourself by being creative.
- Gather feedback from real, impartial people playing your game
- Draw attention of publishers, investors or press
- Spend only 3 hours and don’t miss out on the rest of the event
- Get extra visibility from listing on DevGAMM website
How to take part?
- Register for DevGAMM
- Submit your game using your ticket number before April 21st
- Get a confirmation and a table within 48 hours
- Prepare for the showcase in advance
- Make the most of your exhibit hours!
Want to showcase your game for one or two whole days of the conference? Get showcase table reserved for one or two days for extra 500$ (tickets are not included). This way you can also add rollups, tv screens and other buildup to your table.
Terms & Conditions
- As a GAMM:Play participant you get a table and a nameboard with game title, logo and your contact details on it.
- You must arrive 15 minutes in advance and get your device(s) ready for the showcase (notebook, tablet, etc.)
- You will get sockets for your devices
- You must take your device away within 30 minutes after the end of the showcase.
- Organizers bear no responsibility for your devices
- Rollups and other constructions next to tables are only available for paid tables*
How to get ready?
- Read this selection of tips and tricks on how to prepare for showcase (in Russian)
- Ask for advice in our official GAMM:Play group on Facebook
- Contact GAMM:Play coordinator if you still have questions
GAMM:Play Showcase Coordinator
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +7 968 791 37 29
- Skype: inclusore
- Twitter: @coauctor
- Facebook & VK
If you have any questions about GAMM:Play, please contact Showcase coordinator.