HOW TO TAKE PART
- Games of any genre and platform are allowed
- The game must be playable, prototypes aren’t welcome
- Check out special requirements for Best Indie Game nomination*
- Submissions are free, but you must have a ticket to the conference (1 game = 1 ticket)
- The nominee must be present at the Awards ceremony
- The winner will be final and non-negotiable
NB! *Best Indie Game nomination requirements:
- Sequels are not allowed
- You must own 100% of your IP, even if you have a publisher
- Only teams with 5 people or smaller can submit their game (including game designers, artists, programmers, both full-time and part-time)
WANT TO SPONSOR A NOMINATION?
Awards sponsor benefits:
- Extra visibility for the company.
- Logo listing on Awards page.
- Extra PR announcements on social media, blog and in the newsletter.
- Company representative gets stage and screen time during Awards ceremony.
- Best Indie Game — Pixonic
- Best Mobile Game
- Best Desktop Game
- Best VR Game
- Game Lynch Award
Contact us at [email protected] for more info.
Excellence in Visual Art
Excellence in Audio
Best Indie Game
Indie Prize Choice
Become a Sponsor of DevGAMM Awards
- additional status of a “… Nomination sponsor”;
- logo on the contest page;
- additional PR in the contest announcements;
- announcement on a main stage during Awards
- if you want to sponsor a nomination
please contact us [email protected]