SPEED GAME DATING
What is Speed Game Dating?
- 20 productive meetings in one hour
- Quality pre-selected game projects
- Publishers only, no service providers
- Get a ticket for DevGAMM
- Register online before May 10
- Receive a confirmation for 1st or 2nd stream*
- Have a playable build on your device at the event
- Take part in Speed Game Dating on May 18
NB! *The number of spots is limited, so make sure to submit beforehand. There will be NO on-site registration this year.
- Participation is free of charge for all registered attendees.
- Business registration for publishers is required.
- On-site registration is unavailable this year.
- If you didn’t get in for the 1st or 2nd stream, you might end up on a waiting list. You’ll be notified about it before the event.
- Participants from the waiting list will be admitted on first-come, first-served basis, if there are no-shows from the main list, depending on the number of seats available.
- Participants from the waiting list will take the place of the latecomers, who may attend other stream subject to availability.
- The SGD schedule will be sent out to all registered participants a week before the conference.
- We can’t guarantee you a seat at SGD unless you previously registered on the website.
- Device with a playable build is a must to enter SGD Hall.
Speed Game Dating Schedule
Publishers (both streams)
15:00 — 18:00
Developers (First stream)
15:00 — 16:00
Daily Magic Productions Inc.
SHARK Animationem Studio
Daily Magic Productions
Developers (Second stream)
16:00 — 17:00
Developers (Third stream)
17:00 — 18:00
Yurkin Sergey Konstantinovich