Dear conference attendees,
Two days left before DevGAMM! Use this information to have the most productive DevGAMM. This letter contains important information, read it carefully. And no TL;DR!
Get your badge
Your badge will be waiting for you:
On May 18-19 from 9:00 till 18:00 at the conference at Radisson Slavyanskaya hotel on the second floor.
Get your attendee’s bag at the registration.
NB! Make sure to bring the ticket in printed or digital form.
Скачайте приложение DevGAMM
NB! Don’t forget to rank sessions in the app. You can influence our content.
We need your feedback!
Sessions & Panels
Simultaneous translation of all the sessions will be provided at the Red Hall, Orange Hall (May 19), Yellow Hall (May 18)! Free headphones for simultaneous translation will be handed out at the hall entry. To get them, you will need to present your passport.
The program includes:
- Keynotes by creators of Horizon Zero Dawn, The Witcher 3, Hitman
- Sessions by Chris Taylor, Tony Watkins (EA Russia), Rami Ismail (Vlambeer), Jon Carnage (Twitch), Sergey Orlovskiy (Nival), Alex Nichiporchik (tinyBuild).
- Discussion Panels dedicated to game producing, hiring, game economy, Youtube and Twitch, instant games.
- Game Design, HR and Recruitment Tracks.
- Marketing Track on May 19th. Business attendees only.
Pitch & Match
Traditionally all Business, Speaker and Media badge holders will have access to Business Lounge.
There you can:
- Use free Wi-Fi.
- Have a snack and drink coffee.
- Charge your devices.
- Conduct meeting with partners.
DevGAMM Quest will take place for the second time at our event. It’s a short adventure, at the end of which you can win valuable prizes from our sponsors. List of prizes includes: iPhone 7, PS 4 Pro, Nintendo Switch, gyroboard, drone, quadrocopter and much more!
A full list of prizes can be found on the website.
Everyone can take part. You will find the current list of tasks in the conference app and at the special stand of the Quest. Do not forget to look into the brochure.
Drawing of prizes will take place on May 19 from 15:30 to 15:50. If your name is called on, and you are not present in the hall, the prize will go to another participant.
Check out lots of game during two days of the event at DevGAMM Showcase. The schedule will be available in the app and your badge insert.
This time it’s divided into 3 parts: Mobile, Desktop, VR. Games change every half a day (except for VR).
Speed Game Dating
If you have a developer or publisher registration for Speed Game Dating, please make sure to be there on time. The latecomers and those, who don’t have a game to show, will not be admitted.
There will be three stream these year:
- First Stream (Mobile) 15:00 – 16:00
- Second Stream (Mobile) 16:00 – 17:00
- Third Stream (Desktop) 17:00 – 18:00
NB! There will be no waiting list or on-site registration this year.
iOS One-to-One Game Review
Submissions of the registered attendees are still under consideration. You will receive an official letter from our iOS experts with the time-slot. There will be no registration during the event. Entrance only by invitations.
May 18, 10:30 to 18:30, Purple Hall
GamesJamKanobu Awards Ceremony
The must see event! The prime “musical” of game industry.
May 19, 19:00, Red Hall. During the ceremony the winners of DevGAMM Awards game contest will get their prizes and industry recognition.
Lots of game industry people will take part – check out their dancing, singing during this incredible show!
Enjoy your time at DevGAMM and engage in productive networking.
Пре-пати от TabTale
When: May 17, 6:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Where: Bar ‘Darling I’ll call you later’
Address: Pyatnitsky per., 2, metro station Novokuznetskaya, Tretyakovskaya.
Landmark – Fish shopping center ‘Pyatnitsky’. Map
What to expect: you can pick up your badge earlier. Network and meet new friends, spend an unforgettable evening!
The space is limited.
Pre-registration is required.
When: May 18, 8:00 pm – all night through.
Where: bar “Gipsy”.
Adress: Bolotnaya Naberezhnaya, 3/2. Map
What to expect: fantastic The HATTERS band, dancing, networking, drinks and snacks. Do not miss the most impressive DevGAMM party.
Details: You’ll get a bracelet and 2 tickets for a drink and some food. The club has a cloakroom. Parking nearby is 300 rub an hour. You’ll be able to order food at the restaurant the whole night long.
NB! Doors open at 20:00. Entrance by badge only.
Bye-Bye Mingle by tinyBuild
Other important information:
- Lunch breaks will last on the first day from 1:00 to 3:00 p.m, on the second day from 2pm till 4 pm.
- No lunch will be served at the event. European Mall nearby has lots of restaurants and food courts where you can grab lunch.
- Wi-Fi will only be available for Business participants. You can find Wi-Fi password in Business Lounge.
- Don’t forget to take a look at stands of our sponsors, they prepared many cool activities for you.
- Playkot company made sure that you can always grab a tea and coffee at one of three coffee break areas. If you prefer healthy snacks, look for beautiful girls with banana baskets provided by Wargaming company.
- Are you arriving from a different country? We got useful travel tips for you. Use Uber or Yandex.Taxi to get around. Avoid random taxi drivers on the street.
The weather in Moscow: chill, the temperature during the day will be from 7+ to 18+ degrees, so put on a wormer clothing.
Car parking at the territory of hotel is on a paid basis. Cost-free is only first 30 minutes of 1 hour. Parking cost for passenger cars – 200 rubles per hour.
- Registration, tickets, payments – Sergey +79684759466
- Media, speakers, Speed Game Dating – Maria +79685786424
- Sponsors – Tori +79689363486
- Logistics, set up – Vika +79037193589
- Pitch & Match – Diana +79261758510
- Volunteers – Phil +79685999639
- Showcase – Yaroslav +79052473553
- Can I talk your boss? – Lerika +79671873257
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
See you at DevGAMM Moscow 2017!
DevGAMM Team <3