Subscribe to stay on top of deadlines!
WHAT IS SHOWCASE
WHY SHOULD I SHOWCASE MY GAME?
- Showcase your game during the whole conference day
- Watch how dozens of people play your game live
- Get feedback from professional developers
- Get the attention of publishers, investors and journalists
- Have an opportunity to meet new people constantly, staying in the same place
- The information about your game will be available on DevGAMM website, schedule and in the video, which will be broadcasted in a visible place during the whole conference
SHOWCASE MAP & SCHEDULE
HOW TO TAKE PART
- Buy ticket for DevGAMM (BUSINESS or STANDARD)
- Submit your game no later than April 25, 23:59 (Moscow Time) using your ticket number
- In your submission specify that you want to take part in Showcase, select the main platform (Desktop, Mobile, VR, Console) and day
- Wait for the answer from Showcase coordinator
WILL I DEFINITELY GET ON THE SHOWCASE?
The number of tables for showcase of each game types is limited. We will give preference to projects of higher quality or to earliest submissions.
You’ll get an answer within 3 working days as soon as the coordinator will receive a submission for DevGAMM Showcase. After that the game will appear in the list of games. There can be some delay in response during the deadline days.
- There are some mistakes in the submission form. DevGAMM coordinator will explain how to correct them
- Your game will 100% be accepted for Showcase and it will be added to the Showcase schedule page. The Showcase schedule is for informative purpose only before submissions deadline. There can be some changes in the schedule after the deadline
- Your game is on a waiting list. You’ll receive the confirmation of your participation after the deadline when all the submissions will be collected
- Your game submission can be denied because of too low project quality, offensive content or lack of free tables. You’ll receive a separate letter with this information from Showcase coordinator
CAN I BUY TABLE AND PERFORM FOR 2 DAYS?
This option is not available as we want more developers to be able to showcase their games.
Actually, DevGAMM Showcase is free for everyone! You just need to buy a ticket for the conference.
HOW MANY STANDS DO YOU HAVE?
Mobile + Desktop
WHAT KIND OF ADVERTISING MATERIALS CAN I USE?
Business cards, booklets, or small swag which you can put on your showcase table.
You can also use roll-ups and locate them in the appropriate and comfortable place for conference attendees and other DevGAMM Showcase participants. The best location is against the wall, near a showcase table.
Another good option is a huge sticker on the wall 1.5х2 мetres in size, which is in the desktop and mobile showcase area. It is a nice replacement for roll up. The participants of the first day should take it off in order to give a free space for the participants of other day. Or you can just ask Showcase coordinator to shift you to the second day.
You can also rent a Plasma TV on the stand. The location conditions are the same as for roll ups – not to disturb conference attendees and Showcase participants.
Please, contact DevGAMM Showcase coordinator to learn more about other options.
STILL HAVE ANY QUESTION?
- Need some advice – contact us at our official group DevGAMM Showcase
- You can also contact our DevGAMM Showcase coordinator