Address: Minsk Marriott Hotel. 20 Pobediteley Avenue, Minsk 220020 (show on map).
Room per night
Prices include: VAT 20%, free Wi-Fi, free parking, free aqua-fitness center, free tea/coffee in the room.
Breakfast (buffet) is not included and should be paid separately — 25 USD per day.
How to book: Use promo code LYD in Special Rates drop down menu, choose Corporate/Promo Code field. Promo code is valid until October 31.
Hotel is Sold Out
Renaissance Minsk Hotel
Address: 1 E, Dzerzhinsky Avenue, Minsk 220036. This is NOT a conference Venue.
Room per night
Prices include: VAT 18%, free Wi-Fi, free Fitness center, free tea/coffee in the room.
How to book: just follow the link. The special price is valid till November 1.
NB! Renaissance Minsk Hotel is not a conference venue, it’s just a cheaper option.
Getting Around Minsk
Minsk is easily accessible by air, railway and road. The public transportation network there consists of subway (metro), train, suburban railways, buses, trolley buses and trams.
- The official air carrier of Belarus is Belavia.
- From Russia (Moscow): Flight duration: 1 h 20 min.
- From Ukraine (Kyiv): Flight duration: 1 h 5 min.
- From Europe: More than 20 directions covered.
Alternative option (for Schengen visa holders):
- You can fly to Vilnius, and pick any low-cost airlines out of a long list. For example, WizzAir.
- It’ll take you only 2 h 30 min to get from Vilnius to Minsk by train.
- Train schedule is available here.
You can also take train to get to Minsk from Kyiv or Moscow:
- Travel time (from Kyiv): 10-12 hours.
- Travel time (from Moscow): 9-10 hours.
Directions from the National Airport Minsk:
- Bus No. 300E. It runs every 45 minutes. The stop you need is located in the 5-6 sector area. (Details)
- The bus arrives at the central bus station (not far away from the railway station).
- You can also take a train. Schedule.
- To get to the hotel take buses No. 1056, 1, 119С near the railway/bus station.
NB! Google Maps Route planners don’t work too well in Minsk. Use Yandex Maps, Wikiroutes website or Minsk Guide app.
Download Uber app for quick and reliable taxi rides.
If you want to have access to mobile connection or 3G Internet, it’s better to buy an MTS SIM-card. To buy one, you should show your passport (any passport, not only Belarusian one).
Visa to Belarus
The organizers also provide visa support at your request.
Belarusian visa is required to the residents of all the countries except the members of the CIS. You may receive further information in the local diplomatic mission.
You can get a visa in your embassy or at the Minsk airport. Please see the detailed guideline to do it! In both cases you need an invitation.
To get an invitation fill in this form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org together with passport scan.
Deadline for applying for visa invitation:
At the embassy – October 30.
At the airport – November 1.
In case you have any visa questions, please send them to email@example.com