Dear conference attendees,
DevGAMM Minsk 2018 is tomorrow. Learn how to spend time at the conference as efficiently as possible.
If you do not find answers to the questions here, feel free to call us (look for our phone numbers at the bottom of the post).
Get your badge
Your badge will be waiting for you:
- On November 14 from 18:00 till 22:00 at Badge Pick-Up Pre-Party by Ogury in Cotton Hall, 15a Storojevskaya St. Map for direction
- On November 15-16 from 9:00 till 17:00 at the conference both at Marriott and Falcon Club registration. Map
Make sure to bring the ticket in printed or digital form and ID. Get your attendee’s bag at the registration. You can grab a free t-shirt from Appsflyer there starting from lunch hour of the first day.
Take care of your badge during the event! Don’t forget is at home, lose it or ruin it, or we will have to ask you to buy the ticket again.
Use PINE system
You got system access to the email indicated during ticket registration.
Using PINE, you can set up appointments, chat with other conference participants, use a convenient schedule, search, reminders, detailed information on all activities and much more.
Most meetings will take place in the PINE Meeting Tables area. You can also chat in the Business Lounge, which is meant for participants with Business, Speaker and Media badges.
If you have any questions about using the system, email Vita at email@example.com.
You can check the conference program on this page. Also, find the updated schedule is in PINE.
There will be simultaneous translation in Red Hall, Orange Hall, and Green Hall!. You can take the headphones for simultaneous translation for free at the entrance to the hall. To obtain them, you must have an identity document.
Do not miss:
- For the first time, DevGAMM will feature official developer stories about how they achieved success on Apple platforms.
- Postmortem of Dead Cells, Frostpunk and Graveyard Keeper games.
- Presentations on working with the Chinese gaming market from NetEase and Perfect World
- Unreal Engine Announcements
- Workshop on 3D rendering in Defold
- Tracks on art, audio, and technology
- Business Track in Green Hall on November 15th and 16th. Entry only for business participants.
Don’t forget to rank sessions in PINE. You can influence our content.
We need your feedback!
Check out a lot of games during two days of the event at DevGAMM Showcase. There are going to be Mobile, Desktop, Browser, and VR games. The projects will change every day.
The schedule is available on the website, in your badge insert, and in PINE app.
Speed Game Dating
If you have a developer or publisher registration for Speed Game Dating, please make sure to be there on time. The latecomers and those, who don’t have a game to show, will not be admitted.
There will be two streams:
- First Stream (Mobile) 15:30 – 16:30
- Second Stream (Desktop) 16:45 – 18:00
Game Roast (ex-Game Lynch) is back! Join the first official show after the rebranding. Let’s set the games on fire!
November 16, 17:30, Red Hall
The key show of the event!
Join the official Awards ceremony on November 16 at 18:30 in Red Hall.
Check out the unusual show, the content of which is being kept secret, even from DevGAMM team 🙂
Parties and networking
Pre-Party by Ogury
When: November 14, 18:00 – 22:00
Where: Cotton Hall, 15a Storojevskaya St. Map for direction.
What to expect: Pick up your badge at the party. Enjoy free beer, soft drinks and snacks. DJ Vaid Deez is going to create a perfect atmosphere for you.
Girls & Games Business Lunch
Google VR & AR organizes networking lunch for the girls from the gaming industry. We will discuss work-life balance problems, leadership, and share motivational stories with each other. Invitation Only
November 15, 13:30 – 15:30, Event Hall
Official Party Unreal Engine
Only for BUSINESS, SPEAKERS & MEDIA participants
When: November 15, 20:00 – 01:00
Where: Bogema, 17/1 Masherova St. Map for direction.
There will be buses to the Party from the Marriott Hotel starting from 19:45. They are going back at midnight.
What to expect: Networking, a performance by Belorussian folk band SHUMA, photo booth, a lot of alcohol, soft drinks, buffet.
NB! Doors open at 20:00. Entrance by badge only, 18+.
Bye-bye Mingle by Easybrain
When: November 16, 19:15
Where: Falcon Club, main expo, P2 booth
What to expect: farewell hugs, beer, soft drinks and pizza (including the vegetarian option).
This year DevGAMM shop turned out very cool. Make sure to buy T-shirts, hoodies and much more from Niko’s limited collection with our mascot Tyler. Look for the Shop icon on the map.
Join the prizes hunt! Participate in DevGAMM Quest and receive valuable prizes from our sponsors. Complete tasks and get a chance to win the PS4 Pro, Nintendo Switch, and many other cool gifts.
You will find the current list of tasks in PINE and at the special Quest booth. You need to finish all tasks before 14:00 on the second day.
Drawing of prizes will take place on November 16 from 14:15 to 15:00. If your name is called on, and you are not present in the hall, the prize will go to another participant.
Lunch and Coffee Breaks
- Lunch break: first day from 13:30 till 15:30, second day from 13:15 till 15:00
- Business and Speaker ticket holders will receive a lunch card along with a badge (vegetarian option available).
- All other participants can have lunch in the Falcon Club’s paid cafeteria (right wing) or in the Marriott’s restaurant.
- Additional breaks between session are an excellent opportunity to enjoy a delicious coffee from Wargaming Mobile.
Other important information
- The second day starts at 11:00.
- Wi-Fi will be available only to business participants, speakers and media. The password can be found on the back of the badge.
- Do not forget to visit the booths of our sponsor companies, they have prepared many interesting activities for you.
- You can charge your phone at a special station from Easybrain in the Marriott are (it is on the map).
- Luggage can be checked in the wardrobe, which is located in the Marriott Hotel on the second floor.
- Coming from afar? We have prepared information on how to navigate Minsk. We recommend using Yandex.Taxi or Uber to get around the city and avoid accidental taxi drivers on the street.
- Weather: It is cold in Minsk, daytime temperatures range from 1+ to 5+, colder at night. Dress warmly.
- Communication: We recommend buying SIM cards from Velcom or MTS. Passport is needed.
Follow us on Twitter @DevGAMM and be the first to learn about all events.
Don’t forget to use #DevGAMM hashtag in your social media.
- Questions about tickets and payments – Alina: +375 44 450 80 35
- Media accreditation – Anastasia: +375 44 450 80 93
- PINE Meeting System– Vita: +7 99 111 39 205
- Session, program – Maria: +375 29 907 74 82
- Sponsors – Phil: +375 29 647 75 84
- Showcase – Yaroslav: +375 33 322 95 66
- Volunteers – Alesya: +375 25 685 64 81
- Can I talk to the boss? 🙂 – Lerika +375 44 450 80 46
See you at DevGAMM Minsk 2018!