Speed Game Dating
is an hour of uninterrupted 3-minute meetings between developers and publishers.
- 20 productive meetings in one hour
- Quality pre-selected game projects
- Publishers only, no service providers
NB! *The number of spots is limited, so make sure to submit beforehand. There will be NO on-site registration this year.
- Participation is free of charge for all registered attendees
- Business registration for publishers is required
- On-site registration is unavailable this year
- If you didn’t get in for the 1st or 2nd stream, you might end up on a waiting list. You’ll be notified about it before the event
- Participants from the waiting list will be admitted on first-come, first-served basis, if there are no-shows from the main list, depending on the number of seats available
- Participants from the waiting list will take the place of the latecomers, who may attend another stream subject to availability
- The SGD schedule will be sent out to all registered participants a week before the conference
- We can’t guarantee you a seat at SGD unless you previously registered on the website
- Device with a playable build is a must to enter SGD Hall
Schedule will be released after deadline for submissions — November 1.