is an opportunity to showcase your game to conference attendees, make a name for your project in the gaming industry, have your game playtested, get feedback from the industry professionals, attract potential publishers, and even find your first fans.
WHY SHOULD I SHOWCASE MY GAME?
- Showcase your game to conference attendees during the whole day
- Watch how new players perceive your game
- Get feedback from professional developers
- Draw the attention from publishers, investors, journalists and let’s players
- Meet new people constantly at a booth with your game
- The information about your game will be available on DevGAMM website, DevGAMM Showcase schedule and in the video, which will be broadcasted in a visible place during the whole conference
HOW TO TAKE PART
- Buy BUSINESS or STANDARD ticket to DevGAMM
- Submit your game no later than TBA 23:59 (Minsk Time) using your ticket number (for DevGAMM Awards the deadline is much earlier)
- In your submission specify that you want to take part in Showcase, select the main platform (Desktop, Mobile, VR, Console) and day
- Games Hub coordinator will review your submission within 3 days. If everything is ok, the game will appear in the list of games. In case if there’s something to correct, Games Hub coordinator will send you an e-mail
- Wait for DevGAMM Showcase schedule during one week after the closing of Games Hub submissions. You’ll receive an e-mail from Games Hub coordinator with further instructions
WILL I DEFINITELY GET ON THE SHOWCASE?
The number of tables for game showcasing is limited. If there are more submissions than tables, that means that someone will not get on DevGAMM Showcase. The projects will be selected by the expert group and then appear on Showcase schedule.
Therefore, you should decide do you need to take part in Showcase if:
- You don’t have a clear goal to be a participant of DevGAMM Showcase and you want to submit a project only because there’s such an opportunity
- You don’t need feedback. You already know everything about your game
- It’s hard for you to take criticism
- Your game is a clone of another game which means that you use already tested solutions
- Your main goal is to meet a publisher. For such a purpose, it’s better to submit your game for Speed Game Dating
- Your game version is too raw and unstable. It can create bad and negative impression
- Your game is in the early prototype stage without good visual
- You have a multiplayer game but you don’t know how to show the gameplay using only 1-2 gadgets. There are no online with real players and other developers, no bots, no offline
- There are no tutorial pop-ups which can help any player to understand how to play your game for the first time
Game Submission Restrictions
NB! Your game submissions can be declined in the following cases:
- Game infringes a copyright
- Game contains pornography
- Game incites hatred against a social group
- Game developer put pressure upon the conference organizers, jury and expert group
- The organizers reserve the right to deny your participation in DevGAMM Showcase without further explanation
CAN I BUY TABLE AND PERFORM FOR 2 DAYS?
- Yes, there’s such an option to buy out a showcase booth to demonstrate your game during 2 conference days
- In this case, the booth is guaranteed (if there’s no conflict with game submission restrictions, as noted above)
- Booth price with Plasma TV (42”) is $ 750 for 2 days. Each team member should have a ticket to DevGAMM conference
- The number of paid booths is limited
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW MANY STANDS DO YOU HAVE?
80 stands 1.5×1.5 metres
Will be here soon
WHAT KIND OF ADVERTISING MATERIALS CAN I USE?
Business cards, booklets, or small swag which you can put on your showcase table.
You can also use roll-ups and locate them in the appropriate and comfortable place for conference attendees and other DevGAMM Showcase participants. The best location is against the wall, near a showcase table.
Another good option is a huge sticker on the wall 1.5х2 мetres in size, which is in the desktop and mobile showcase area. It is a nice replacement for roll up. The participants of the first day should take it off in order to give a free space for the participants of other day. Or you can just ask Showcase coordinator to shift you to the second day.
You can also rent a Plasma TV on the stand. The location conditions are the same as for roll ups – not to disturb conference attendees and Showcase participants.
Please, contact DevGAMM Showcase coordinator to learn more about other options.
Payment widget for paid showcase booths and plasma panel rent. Payment is possible only using the promotional code issued by the showcase coordinator.