SPEED GAME DATING
What is Speed Game Dating?
- 20 productive meetings in one hour
- Quality pre-selected game projects
- Publishers only, no service providers
- Get a ticket for DevGAMM
- Pre-register online before May 5th
- Receive a confirmation for 1st or 2nd stream
- Have a playable build on your device at the event
- Take part in Speed Game Dating on May 12th
Terms of participation
- Participation is free of charge for all registered attendees
- Business registration for publishers is required
- If you miss the deadline for registration on website, you are welcome to register on site (waiting list) on the day of the event (provided that your project gets approval from the moderator).
- Participants from the Waiting List will be admitted on first-come, first-served basis, depending on the number of seats available and approval by the moderator of SGD.
- Participants from the waiting list will take the place of the latecomers, who may attend other stream subject to availability (only if they have game approved by moderator of SGD)
- The SGD schedule will be sent out to all registered participants a week before the conference.
- We can’t guarantee you a seat at SGD unless you previously registered on the website.
- Device with a playable build is a must to enter SGD Hall
Speed Game Dating Schedule
Online registration is closed
You can try and sign up for Speed Game Dating at registration on May 12 till 14:00
Got any questions regarding Speed Game Dating? Contact Maria Chyrvonaya at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Publishers (both streams)
15:00 — 18:00
Game Boosters Ltd.
11 bit studios
Developers (1st stream)
15:00 — 16:30
Francisco Jorge Tapia Tellarini
Eduardo Muñoz Alonso
SMASH BASH team
Black Snowflake Games
Cubic Bundle LLC
Developers (2st stream)
16:30 — 18:00
New Star Games
Net Games Laboratory