Two days left before DevGAMM Moscow 2018!
Learn how to spend time at the conference as efficiently as possible. We have gathered information for you about everything that will be happening at the event within the two days.
If you do not find answers to the questions here, feel free to call us (look for our phone numbers at the bottom of the email).
Get your badge
Your badge will be waiting for you:
- On May 16 from 18:00 till 22:00 at tinyBuild Badge PickUp Pre-Party at Pravda Club.
- On May 17-18 from 9:00 till 18:00 at the conference at Radisson Slavyanskaya hotel.
Get your attendee’s bag at the registration. You can grab a free t-shirt from Appsflyer there during lunch on both days.
Make sure to bring the ticket in printed or digital form and ID.
Schedule meetings with Meetpoint
Features available now:
- Create a personal profile with your information
- Appoint meetings with other conference participants
- View companies
- Add sessions to your schedule
Don’t forget to rank sessions in Meetpoint (web or app).
You can influence our content.
We need your feedback!
The majority of meetings will be held in Business Lounge which is available for Business, Speaker and Media badge holders.
There you can:
- Use free Wi-Fi
- Have a snack and drink coffee
- Charge your devices
Sessions & Panels
Simultaneous translation of all the sessions will be provided at the Red Hall and Orange Hall on both days. Free headphones for simultaneous translation will be handed out at the hall entry. To get them, you will need to present your ID.
- Keynotes from Jeff Pobst about CS:GO, Imre Jele about game design Surgeon Simulator, I Am Bread и Worlds Adrift.
- Postmortem Move or Die by Nicolae Berbece and QA session with Dmitri Martynov and Roman Mardot about Google Play.
- Sessions by Rami Ismail (Vlambeer), Max Schulz (THREAKS), Attila Szantner (Massively Multiplayer Online Science).
- Discussion Panels dedicated to investment and recruiting.
- Anti-Lynch, where game designers will analyze games live.
- Tracks about art, game design and talent management.
- Business Track in Green Hall on May 17 and 18. BUSINESS ticket holders only.
Sponsored by Amazon GameOn
Amazon GameOn is excited to be part of this year’s DevGAMM! Join Tech Evangelist Mike Hines on May 18 at 12:15 in Orange Hall to learn how competition promotes engagement and retention.
Armed with research and data, Mike will share what Amazon has learned about where and when to offer competitions in your game, guidance on what kind of competitions to offer, and the right and wrong ways to use competitions. You’ll also learn how to pay for the player engagements only after you get the engagement!
That’s not all! Download and play Ostrich Among Us to compete for the highest score at our DevGAMM tournament between May 17 – May 18, new winners will be announced daily! Stop by the Amazon GameOn booth to learn more and sign up for the GameOn Newsletter to stay updated about the most current GameOn news and feature announcements.
How bad sounds ruin your life: Interactive experience
May 17, Blue Hall, 12:30
Vasiliy Filatov, founder, sound designer of SoundDesigner.PRO
Try Corona on
May 17, Blue Hall, 15:30
Vadim Bashurov, evangelist of Corona Labs
Take your laptop with you, download Corona SDK beforehand.
Using cloud services in game development
May 17, Blue Hall, 16:45
Ivan Fateev, tech evangelist at Microsoft
Please, bring your own laptop for workshop!
Check out 102 games during two days of the event at DevGAMM Showcase. The schedule will be available on your badge insert.
There are going to be Mobile, Desktop and VR games. The projects will change every day.
Speed Game Dating
If you have a developer or publisher registration for Speed Game Dating, please make sure to be there on time. The latecomers and those, who don’t have a game to show, will not be admitted.
There will be two streams:
- First Stream (Desktop) 15:30 – 16:30
- Second Stream (Mobile) 16:45 – 18:00
NB! There will be no waiting list or on-site registration this year.
The key show of the event!
Join the official Awards ceremony on May 18 at 19:30 in Red Hall.
You are up for the unbelievable musical live performances of industry professionals. The theme of the evening is DevGAMM’s Got Talent!
What to expect: networking, crazy dance routines, live performance by Garage Band and unlimited selfies at the photo booth!
There will be a business lounge area on the second floor of the club for Business, Speakers and Media badge holders.
Food & Drinks: beer and soft drinks, buffet.
NB! Doors open at 20:00. Entrance by badge only.
When: May 18, 19:00 — 21:00
Where: Platinum Sponsors area
What to expect: beer, soft drinks, networking, farewell hugs.
Join the prizes hunt! Participate in DevGAMM Quest and receive valuable prizes from our sponsors. Complete tasks and get a chance to win the PS4 Pro, Xbox One X, Nintendo Switch, DXRacer chair and many other cool gifts.
You will find the current list of tasks in Meetpoint and at the special stand of the Quest. Do not forget to look into the show guide.
Drawing of prizes will take place on May 18 from 14:15 to 15:00. If your name is called on, and you are not present in the hall, the prize will go to another participant.
Other important information
- Lunch breaks will last on the first day from 1:30 to 3:30 p.m, on the second day from 1:15 pm till 3 pm.
- No lunch will be served at the event. European Mall nearby has lots of restaurants and food courts where you can grab lunch.
- Charge your phone at one of the four charging stations provided by Pixonic.
- Wi-Fi will only be available for Business participants. You can find Wi-Fi password in Business Lounge.
- Don’t forget to take a look at stands of our sponsors, they prepared many cool activities for you.
- Playkot company made sure that you can always grab a tea and coffee at one of three coffee break areas. If you prefer healthy snacks, look for cute girls with banana and apple baskets provided by Crazy Panda company.
- Are you arriving from a different country? We got useful travel tips for you. Use Uber or Yandex.Taxi to get around. Avoid random taxi drivers on the street.
The weather in Moscow: warm, the temperature during the day will be from 20+ to 23+ degrees, it may rain.
Car parking at the territory of hotel is on a paid basis. Cost-free is only first 30 minutes of 1 hour. Parking cost for passenger cars – 200 rubles per hour.
- Questions about tickets and payments – Sergey: +7 903 27 80 953
- Media accreditation – Anastasia: +7 909 99 60 517
- Meetpoint meeting system – Diana: +7 925 46 15 744
- Sessions, Program – Maria: +7 964 761 46 89
- Sponsors – Tori: +7 968 93 63 486
- Showcase – Yaroslav: +7 905 24 73 553
- Logistics and setup – Vika: +7 903 71 93 589
- Volunteers – Philip: +7 968 59 99 639
- Can I talk to the boss? – Lerika: +7 903 58 26 001
See you at DevGAMM Moscow 2018!
DevGAMM Team <3