The program we wanted to create for you in Moscow this year was supposed to be super balanced, with deep dive into many relevant topics and valuable international experience. It seems that we managed to do that!
What you see now is almost a final version of the schedule. Let’s review what we have prepared for you this time.
- Randy Pitchford, the CEO of Gearbox is going to tell the story of Borderlands game series, including the recently announced title Borderlands 3.
- Randy Pitchford and Richard “Levelord” Gray will have a fireside chat dedicated to the legacy of Duke Nukem 3D.
- Jonathan Blow, best known for Braid and The Witness games, plans to raise a discussion about how we make software in his talk called “Preventing the Collapse of Civilization”
- Leigh Alexander will share her experience of creating the narrative design for mobile title Reigns: Her Majesty.
- Adam Boyes, ex-VP of TPR at PlayStation, is going tell how his new studio grew to work on the biggest franchises in the industry, including Diablo 3 and Skyrim.
- For the first time in the history of DevGAMM, gaming media representatives will hold a chat with well-known Hollywood director and producer Timur Bekmambetov about how the intersection of the film and gaming industries.
- Keirou HEMMI, the managing director of Pierrot, will deliver a talk on how they licensed NARUTO IP.
Together with devtodev we have prepared for you a full track of Analytics talks. For the first time, we will devote so much time to this topic at the conference. The Talent track from Values Value will be held again. This time it will focus on the problems of candidates, not recruiters. The Business track is now open to all types of tickets and will be held on the second day. We also added more sessions where indie developers will share their experience.
The program also includes many speeches on art, various technologies, game design, and production. Representatives of Facebook, Plarium, Sperasoft, Pixonic, Game Insight, Wargaming, Unity, Mail.Ru, Zeptolab, Vivox, G5, Gismart, Banzai Games and others will share their interesting cases.
Roundtables with experts will be held for the second time within DevGAMM. Topics and leaders will be announced at the end of April, then the registration for this activity will open.
Follow the announcements, because in the next two weeks we will reveal the details about all the sessions and actively add full descriptions to the website.
Tickets for DevGAMM are still on sale, prices change on April 24, save up and buy now!