Address: Cosmopolite Congress Hall (Cosmopolite Mall, 4-th floor), Vadima Hetmana St. 6 (map for direction).
Address: MERCURE Kyiv Congress Hotel, Kyiv, Vadima Hetmana St. 6.
Price per promotional code: Rate EUR 55 per day without breakfast.
Breakfast: EUR 10 (is payed additionally).
Standard rate without promotional code: EUR 69, breakfast EUR 15 (standard rate is specified for reference and may vary depending on the period).
Cancellation: In case of booking cancellation in less than 24 hours, a fee for one day is charged.
How to book:
Send request with dates of your stay to email@example.com marked “promo code – DevGAMM2018“.
Getting Around Kyiv
Kyiv is easily accessible by air, railway and road. The public transportation network there consists of subway (metro), train, suburban railways, buses trams.
- The official air carrier of Ukraine is UIA.
- Two main airports in Kyiv: Boryspil International Airport (KBP) and International airport KYIV (IEV)
- There are no direct flight between Russia and Ukraine. Minsk, Belarus is the most common stopover.
You can also take train to get to Kyiv directly from Moscow or Minsk:
- Travel time (from Minsk): 10-12 hours.
- Travel time (from Moscow, no stopover): 12-13 hours.
- From Boryspil International Airport (KBP): bus shuttles will take you to Railway station “Pivdenny”. Check schedule.
- From International airport KYIV (IEV): use buses 22 or 565 to get directly to the Mercure Hotel
- From Kyiv Railway Station: use bus 223 or subway line 1 (Shuliavska metro station).
NB! Yandex Maps or any other Yandex or Mail.ru services (including VK, OK, Yandex Disk, Cloud.Mail.ru) do not work in Ukraine. Please, save your e-tickets or travel plans in different cloud-based services.
Download Uber app for quick and reliable taxi rides.
For basic taxi services call 579 (Optima Taxi, callback) from your mobile.
If you want to have access to mobile connection or 3G Internet (no 4G available in the country), it’s better to buy an Vodafone, Lifecell or Kyivstar SIM-card. It’s not required yet to buy sim-card, but have your ID ready just in case.
Visa to Ukraine
No invitation required:
Ukraine is Visa-free for citizens of the countries of European Union, U.S.A, Canada, Japan, Switzerland, Norway, San Marino, Monaco, Iceland, Vatican, Andorra, Liechtenstein and Republic of Korea, who may stay in Ukraine without visa up to 90 days. A passport valid for six months beyond the planned date of travel is required.
Invitation is needed for:
- Single-entry visas “C” (valid up to 15 days) with a tourism or business purposes can be issued upon arrival to citizens: Australia, Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Bahrain, Barbados, China (PRC), Dominica (the Commonwealth), El Salvador, Guatemala, Grenada, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Kuwait, Malaysia, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia (FSM), New Zealand, Oman, Palau, Peru, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Samoa, Seychelles, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Singapore, Timor Leshte, Trinidad and Tobago, Tuvalu, United Arab Emirates.
- Russian citizens, who want to ensure smooth border-crossing.