There are few days left before DevGAMM Summit! Use this information to have the most productive DevGAMM.
The conference program is available on the website. The program includes:
- “Investment and Acquisition: Be Prepared” by Rhys Dekle, Strategic Alternatives
- “Taking full advantage of Game Pass and self-publishing on Xbox” by Chris Charla, id@Xbox
- Discussion panel during lunch: “Current State of Funding and Investment in Game Industry”
- “BATTLETECH and Beyond”. Fireside chat with Mitch Gitelman, Harebrained Schemes
- “Teaming up with Influencers to Fuel Fandom” by Alan Fu, Machinima
- “How VR is shaping future of eSports” by Alexis Macklin, Greenlight Insights
- “From Telltale to Pixar: Storytelling in Film, TV and Video Games” by Stephan Bugaj and Dmitri M. Johnson, DJ2 Entertainment
Food, drinks & networking:
- Coffee and soft drinks will be available the whole day starting at 10 am.
- Lunch break during Discussion panel will be from 1 pm to 2:30 pm. Lunch is included in the ticket price (a vegetarian option is available).
- You are welcome to join the networking mingle at 6 pm. Enjoy the company of game industry people, drink beer, wine, cocktails and grab snacks.
- Are you arriving from a different country? Use Uber or Lyft to get around.
- The weather in Seattle: sunny, the temperature during the day will be up to 22C (71F).
- Several parking garages are available next to Triple Door.
See you at DevGAMM Summit!
DevGAMM Team <3