Virtual booths of gaming companies, where its employees go live to interact with attendees.
What are the branding options on virtual booths?
- company logo and description,
- social media channels links,
- virtual handouts,
- media, banners, or ad videos,
- public chat with a notification system,
- agenda with presentations that can be bookmarked by viewers,
- booth analytics (number of views, list of attendees).
Companies can do live presentations, present corporate culture, offer opportunities, showcase their projects, announce new games, hold workshops, polls, and answer questions from viewers.
What participants can do at the virtual booth?
- download company’s virtual handouts,
- join a live broadcast alongside company employees,
- request 1-on-1 meeting with company representatives,
- turn on screen sharing during the broadcast (for instance, to show their game or CV),
- turn on notifications about interesting activities,
- start discussions and mention other attendees in the chat section.