There are only two days left before DevGAMM Kyiv 2018.
Learn how to spend time at the conference as efficiently as possible. We have gathered information for you about everything that will be happening at the event within the two days.
If you do not find answers to the questions here, feel free to call us (look for our phone numbers at the bottom of the post).
Get your badge
Your badge will be waiting for you:
- January 31 from 18:00 to 22:00 at Badge Pick-Up Pre-Party by Appodeal to take place at 3B Republic, Heorhiia Kirpy St, 5B. Map for direction.
- February 1-2 from 9:00 till 18:00 at the conference. Conference map.
You can pick up your attendee’s bag and the show guide at registration desk anytime. You can grab a free t-shirt from Appsflyer there after 14:00 on the first day.
NB! Make sure to have an ID on you, as well as your printed or e-ticket.
Schedule meetings at Meetpoint
Features available now:
- Create a personal profile with your information
- Appoint meetings with other conference participants
- View companies
- Add sessions to your schedule
Sessions & Panels
Simultaneous translation of all the sessions will be provided at the Red Hall! To get free headphones for translation you will need to present your passport.
- Keynote from Horizon Zero Dawn creators.
- Sessions by Callum Underwood (Raw Fury), John Comes (tinyBuild), Rami Ismail (Vlambeer), John Carnage (Twitch).
- Discussion Panel dedicated to the indie development and virtual reality.
- Sessions from King, Plarium, Crytek, Gameloft, Playrix, Wargaming and other companies.
Badge Pick-Up Pre-Party by Appodeal
When: January 31, 18:00 – 22:00
Where: 3B Republic, Heorhiia Kirpy St, 5B (map).
What to expect: pick up your badge to avoid lines next morning. Network and meet new friends. Including favorite game industry pastimes: hookah and karaoke.
Food & Drinks: have a beer (or a soft drink), grab tasty snacks and join friends in the hookah room!
Official DevGAMM party
When: February 1, 20:00 – 01:00.
Where: Atlas, Sichovykh Striltsiv St, 37-41 (map).
What to expect: conversations about gamedev, stupid selfies at the special photo booth and lots of fun. Starting from 21 enjoy Miles Babies band, which is going to create a perfect networking atmosphere. At 23:00 you are up for crazy dance routines to High Score.
Food & Drinks: beer, red & white wine, snacks.
NB! Doors open at 20:00. Entrance by badge only.
Bye-Bye Mingle by tinyBuild
When: February 2, 18:30 – 21:00.
Where: Coffee Break Area at Cosmopolite Congress Hall
What to expect: farewell hugs and a fancy cake with champagne to celebrate DevGAMM 10th anniversary.
Traditionally all Business, Speaker and Media badge holders will have access to Business Lounge/
There you can:
- Use free Wi-Fi.
- Have a snack and drink coffee.
- Conduct meeting with partners.
Also, you can relax in the themed lounge areas: Just Dance, Wellness, DXRacer.
Games Job Fair
Games Job Fair is the first of a kind job fair for game industry specialists in Ukraine, aiming to give an opportunity to meet face-to-face and discuss with leading Finnish game studios on the 3rd of February in Kyiv.
Leaders of the Finnish game industry will come to Kyiv to tell about themselves, new cool projects and interview talented game dev specialists to join their teams. This is your opportunity to get a dream job! Information and registration at www.fgday.com.
For your games
Check out lots of games during two days of the event at DevGAMM Showcase. This time games change every day.
The schedule will be available in your badge insert.
Speed Game Dating
If you have a developer or publisher registration for Speed Game Dating, please make sure to be there on time. The latecomers and those, who don’t have a game to show, will not be admitted.
There will be one stream this time at Green Hall, 12:30 – 13:30.
NB! There will be no waiting list or on-site registration this year.
Game Lynch’s Back!
Join the prizes hunt! Participate in DevGAMM Quest again and receive valuable prizes from our sponsors. Complete tasks and get a chance to win the consoles from Playrix, Instax camera, Ubisoft games, DXRacer chair and many other cool gifts. The full list of prizes can be found on the website.
You will find the current list of tasks in the Show Guide and at the Quest booth.
Drawing of prizes will take place on February 2 from 14:30 to 15:00. If your name is called on, and you are not present in the hall, the prize will go to another participant.
Make sure to check DevGAMM shop and buy T-shirts, embroidered shirts, hoodies and much more from Niko’s limited collection. Look for the Shop icon on the map.
Lunch and coffee breaks
Lunch break: the first day – from 13:30 to 15:30, the second day – from 13:15 to 15:00. Besides you get to enjoy a coffee and a pastry or sandwich during 15-minute breaks between sessions.
You can have full lunch at:
- Cosmopolite Mall
- Fast food cafes next to the metro station
- Brasserie restaurant
Other important information:
- The second day starts at 11:00.
- Wi-Fi will only be available to Business participants. The password for Wi-Fi can be found in the Business Lounge. There will be no info about it at the registration.
- Do not forget to visit the booths of our sponsoring companies, they have prepared a lot of interesting activities for you.
- You can charge your phone at special charging area marked on the map.
- Are you arriving from a different country? We got useful travel tips for you. Use Uber to get around. Avoid random taxi drivers on the street.
- Weather: it’s cold in Kyiv, the daytime temperature varies from 1+ to 7+ °C, expect a rain. Dress warmly.
- Parking is available on the premises for a fee.
- Communication: We recommend buying Lifecell or Vodafone local sim cards. Passport is not required for purchase.
- Registration, tickets, payments – Sergey +380 99 031 17 47
- Sponsors – Tori +380 96 476 44 62
- Speakers, Speed Game Dating – Maria +380 93 836 81 95
- Media Partners and press – Anastasia +380 50 762 94 29
- Logistics, setup – Vika +380 68 494 76 26
- Showcase – Yaroslav +380 68 576 04 16
- Volunteers – Phil +380 68 576 04 14
- Can I talk to your boss? 🙂 – Lerika +380 99 366 86 49
- Email: email@example.com