Choose the type of your ticket
ID or Passport is required at the conference entrance. You can change the name up to November 20, 13:00.
A non-refundable replacement fee, equal to the original purchase amount will apply to all lost, duplicate, misplaced, stolen or forgotten badge requests. If your badge was complimentary, the fee will be the current, on-site rate.
|Ticket Type:||Early Bird|
(up to September 4)
(September 5 – October 31)
(November 1 – November 22)
|BUSINESS||$199||$279||$349||Up to November 8|
|STANDARD||$99||$159||$229||Up to November 8|
- After November 12 you won’t be able to pay for tickets through invoice (wire). Only Credit Card, will be available.
- Invoice payments have a 10 USD surcharge.
How to upgrade a ticket from Standard to Business
To upgrade your Standard ticket to Business, enter the promotional code update_to_business in the ticket purchase widget on this page, fill in all the required information and follow the instructions from the email.
What is the additional payment amount you will have to pay
If you purchased a Standard ticket at the Early Bird price, you will get a Business ticket at the Early Bird price too. Price for Regular and Late Bird tickets will be calculated on the same principle.
Promotional code discount
If you used a promotional code for a Standard ticket, this percentage of the discount will be applied for a Business ticket.
When is the deadline?
You can upgrade Standard to Business ticket until November 19, inclusive.
- Late Bird tickets can not be returned but you can change a name on a badge.
- The tickets bought after November 8 can not be returned.
- All refund requests sent/submitted after November 8 will be invalid.
- Return fee at the rate of 12.5% shall be paid by the buyer.
The accreditation grants the right to freely access DevGAMM, receive assets and press releases, and attend any events within the conference that do not require special invitation.
Become a Volunteer
Would you like to become a part of DevGAMM and attend the conference free of charge? Become a volunteer! We need active, energetic and responsible assistants.