Venue & Travel
Special offer for conference attendees –
Minsk Marriott Hotel
20 Pobediteley Avenue, Minsk 220020
– Classic city view – $120
– Classic river view – $130
– Hospitality Suite – $240
- The price is per one night
- Single or double accommodation
- Prices include all taxes and fees
*number of rooms at special prices is limited
1 day before the reservation
Not included and should be paid separately — $20 per day
- Select the dates of your stay between November 20 until
- Select room type
- Enter your registration data or log in and book
Parking on a street is for 250 cars. There’s also an underground heated 4 level parking for 284 cars. Parking is free for hotel and Falcon Club visitors. Advanced booking of a parking spot is available only for buses. In other cases — a first-come, first-served basis.
NB! Link offer is valid until November 11. Prices are valid from November 20 until November 23.
OTHER ACCOMMODATION OPTIONS
Renaissance Minsk Hotel
It’s not the Conference Venue!
Special offer from Renaissance Minsk Hotel for Standard rooms Category (30 m2)
Rooms from 105 USD per night!
Save up to 40%
Minsk is easily accessible by air, railway and road. The public transportation network there consists of subway (metro), train, suburban railways, buses, trolley buses and trams.
- The official air carrier of Belarus is Belavia
- From Russia (Moscow): Flight duration: 1 h 20 min
- From Ukraine (Kyiv): Flight duration: 1 h 5 min
- From Europe: More than 20 directions covered
Alternative option (for Schengen visa holders):
- You can fly to Vilnius, and pick any low-cost airlines out of a long list. For example, WizzAir
- It’ll take you only 2 h 30 min to get from Vilnius to Minsk by train
- Train schedule is available here
You can also take train to get to Minsk from Kyiv or Moscow:
- Travel time (from Kyiv): 10-12 hours
- Travel time (from Moscow): 9-10 hours
Directions from the National Airport Minsk:
- Bus No. 300E. It runs every 45 minutes. The stop you need is located in the 5-6 sector area (details)
- The bus arrives at the central bus station (not far away from the railway station)
- To get to the hotel take bus No. 1 near the railway/bus station
- We do not recommend to take a taxi from a private owner. It’s better to get an official airport shuttle.
If you want to have access to mobile connection or 3G Internet, it’s better to buy an MTS and Velcom SIM-cards. To buy one, you should show your passport (any passport, not only Belarusian one).
Visa to Belarus
Starting this year Belarus is visa-free!
NB! There are few conditions:
- Maximum stay in Belarus is limited to 30 days
- You must enter and exit Belarus only through Minsk National Airport
- It applies only to this list of 80 countries
- You are required to have a few documents with you (valid passport, medical insurance, financial means)*
Make sure to check Belarus government website for more info!
*For citizens of Vietnam, Haiti, Gambia, Honduras, India, China, Lebanon, Namibia, Samoa a valid multiple visa of the EU member states or Schengen zone with a mark in passport on crossing the border of these states and tickets with confirmation of departure from “Minsk National Airport” within 5 days from the date of entry is a compulsory additional requirement.