DevGAMM Poker Tournament
Annual game industry poker tournament
What is DevGAMM Poker Tournament?
No Limit Texas Hold’em Tournament that will use Knockout format. The number of slots is limited up to 60 people.
When & Where?
To get to the tournament without waiting in line – go to the designated registration desk for the participants of the Poker Tournament
Terms of participation
- Attendees with all badge types can take part DevGAMM the Poker Tournament
- Persons under the age of 18 are not allowed to participate in the tournament
- You must have a passport. If you don’t have a passport you will be refused to participate in the tournament.
- If you don’t have a ticket to DevGAMM Minsk 2019, you will be refused to participate
- The participation in Poker Tournament is paid separately – $ 99
- The number of slots is limited up to 60 people
- All Poker Tournament participants should register in Belarusian Federation of Sports Poker (on-site registration, it will take 1 minute), the fee is included in the participation cost
NB! The tickets to Poker Tournament are non-refundable but you can give your ticket to other DevGAMM attendee.
No Limit Texas Hold’em, Freezout
Starting stake: 10.000
The increase of blinds: 15 minutes
1 50-100 (100)
2 75-150 (150)
3 100-200 (200)
4 150-300 (300)
5 200-400 (400)
6 300-600 (600)
7 400-800 (800)
8 500-1.000 (1.000)
9 700-1.400 (1.400)
10 1.000-2.000 (2.000)
11 1.500-3.000 (3.000)
12 2.000-4.000 (4.000)
13 3.000-6.000 (6.000)
14 4.000-8.000 (8.000)
15 6.000-12.000 (12.000)
16 8.000-16.000 (16.000)
The poker tournament lasts 4-4,5 hours
Finalists of the tournament will receive cash prizes immediately after the end of the tournament.
Prize fund – up to $ 1,000 for first place
(Up to four prizes, depending on number of players)
The winner will be rewarded on November 20 right after Tournamen.
In addition to cash prizes for the finalists, the winner will be given a ticket to the next DevGAMM conference.
The Bounty Hunt Winner will get 300$ cash prize.
Poker Tournament Sponsors
tinyBuild GAMES is an indie developer & publisher known for Hello Neighbor, Graveyard Keeper, Pathologic 2, Party Hard, and more. Publishing and porting indie games across PC, mobile, and consoles. Looking to help more indie game developers.