How can I get access to PINE?
An access to PINE will be available no later than 3 weeks before the conference. After launching of a system, the login and password will be sent to you within 1-2 working days (or 24 hours in the last 2 weeks before event). If you used PINE at our previous DevGAMM conferences (and you didn’t change your e-mail), you can use your old password.
How can I get a benefit from PINE if I have STANDARD Ticket?
- You can create and edit your profile and event card.
- You can view profiles of other DevGAMM attendees and write private messages.
- You CAN’T arrange meetings.
- The holders of BUSINESS badges can schedule a meeting with you.
- You can increase your chances to get noticed:
- fill in your event card as much detail as possible
- add links, images and, videos
- use tags in your profile and company description
- add your photo and company logo
Where can I meet people?
System will assign you a free table in the PINE Meeting Tables area at Marriott Hotel or at a booth/ in a company meeting room. But you shouldn’t be upset if there would be no free seats, after all, you can make an appointment at Meeting Point.
What is the difference from Speed Game Dating?
Speed Game Dating is 3-minute meetings for publishers and developers ONLY! Additional pre-registration is required! All publishers and developers are pre-approved.
Have another question?
If you will have any further questions – just ask Vitalia Bredikhina – firstname.lastname@example.org