Venue & Travel
Hyatt Regency Petrovsky Park
Leningradsky prospect, 36, Building 33, Moscow
Petroff Palace Boutique Hotel
– Standard – 7 000 RUB / 109 USD (Single room);
8 000 RUB / 124 USD approx. (Double room)
– Superior – 9 000 RUB / 140 USD approx. (Single room);
10 000 RUB / 155 USD approx. (Double room)
– Lux – 12 000 RUB / 186 USD approx (Single room);
13 000 RUB / 202 USD approx (Double room)
- The hotel provides a discount for conference participants up to 1500 rubles per night, depending on a room that you’ll choose.
*All prices including breakfast, taxes and spa.
– Standard Twin room, double or 2 Single Beds – 4556 RUB / 71 USD approx.
– Deluxe Double Room – 6256 RUB / 97 USD approx.
– Junior suite – 7072 RUB / 110 USD approx.
- The hotel Sovietsky provides a 15% discount for conference attendees.
*Prices for a certain categories of rooms with a discount
Radisson Blu Belorusskaya Hotel
– Standard room – 7400 RUB / 115 USD approx. (Single);
8000 RUB / 125 USD approx. (Double)
The hotel provides a discount for conference participants up to 3600 rubles per night.
*Prices include breakfast and
don’t include 20% VAT.
Moscow is easily accessible by air, railway and road. The public transportation network there consists of subway (metro), train, suburban railways, buses, trolley buses and trams.
Your destination point is Dinamo station at Zamoskvoretskaya line. The easiest way to get off the subway is to go to Exit 2 and go straight to Leningradskiy Prospekt 36s33, where you can find the hotel.
Russian visa is required to the residents of most of the world countries except the members of the CIS. You may receive further information in the local diplomatic mission.
We recommend getting the tourist visa, it’s the easiest way and enough for the event participants. To apply for the visa you need an invitation to Russia. You can obtain it for free in the Russian hotel you are staying at.
You need to apply for a visa in the closest Russian visa center no later than three weeks before the event.
If you have questions about the visa process please contact Maria at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also get an invitation from our partners at iVisa for a fee. Click the button below and follow the instruction. You’ll be able to pay online.
Regarding any problems with the service email email@example.com