Check out media participation options at DevGAMM Spring 2021. Here you can find press kit and additional promo materials.
The conference provides activities in which journalists, bloggers and streamers can take part. A ticket for media representatives is equal to PRO. Therefore, all of its options, except for the ability to submit your game, are available.
If you have any questions about a media application or interview, contact Anastasia at email@example.com.
YOU WILL GET ACCESS TO:
- speakers’ contact details to arrange interviews (we will make an intro if necessary),
- developer contact base and projects on the Games Hub,
- game builds (if participating as a Critic),
- game review series (art, game design, marketing),
- all speaker sessions, workshops, panels, and feedback sessions,
- meetings and networking on PINE (full access),
- online party.
OPTIONS FOR PARTICIPATION:
- Critics of games submitted to the Games Hub. You will be the first to see projects and influence their rating. Get access to the 1st round of judging. You will have access to developer contacts to interview them for a game review. To register, you need to mark a special field in the accreditation form, after which you will receive further instructions.
- List of games by genres for media reviews (upon request).
- Streaming Showcase. Overview of pre-selected games (for streamers) on YouTube or Twitch with PINE Tool rebroadcast.
NB: we do not accept applications from representatives of agencies and companies selling traffic.