Public Pitch is a new online activity at DevGAMM.
We will select several games in advance and help each developer prepare a nice video pitch. They will be shown to all the online conference participants, including publishers, investors, and the press.
The number of spots is limited.
Deadline: April 26
(Submission games is closed )
What is Public Pitch
- Developers will go live to showcase their projects to the conference’s audience: publishers, investors, media, representatives of platforms, and other event participants
- Our team will help to prepare good pitches. The participants will see how other people present themselves, practice answering tough questions, and benefit from this experience at future events
- Deadline for application submission: April 26 (inclusive), before 11:59 PM (Moscow Time)
How Public Pitch will be held
- Access to quality pre-selected game projects (mobile and desktop)
- You can preview games and influence their selection on Games Hub portal
- 3 minutes is enough to understand if the game fits in with the publishers’ portfolio or not. If mutually interested, you can exchange contact details and continue your conversation at the conference
How to take part
- The number of spots is limited
- Only developers with DEVELOPER or BUSINESS tickets can participate (buy ticket)
- Applications are submitted on the general platform Games Hub. To apply, check the “Public Pitch” box while filling out the form (FYI: you can use this form to submit games for any other activities, including Awards)
- The selection of projects will be completed within 5 days after the deadline
- If your game is selected, our coordinator will contact you and provide all the details
- The selected projects will be published on this page. The complete schedule of live streams will be announced on the website and in PINE app
Sсhedule of Public Pitch
Public Pitch will take place on the first and second days of the conference.
Projects selected for Public Pitch:
May 14, 13:30 – 15:00 (GMT+3)
- Neko Ghost, Jump!
- Cognition Method
- What Happened
May 15, 13:30 – 15:00 (GMT+3)
- CYBER BOOK C# part 1
- Strategic Mind: Blitzkrieg
- Orange Cast
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Discord: https://discord.gg/dtDHa6F
- Telegram: @lidevdevil
- Phone: +380 96 673-35-75