Streaming Showcase is an online showcase of games through the eyes of streamers. We’ve decided to add visibility to indie games and create a new format. During the two days of the conference, on a separate stage in the PINE tool platform, there will be links to open streams of games from the Games Hub portal from different streamers.
How will the Streaming Showcase go?
- We pre-select games depending on favorite streamers’ genres
- Each streamer will have a separate time slot
- Streams and games do not overlap
- Game reviews will take place on personal streamer channels on YouTube and Twitch
- May 14 – from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- May 15 – from 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- The stream lasts from 2 to 4 hours
- The minimum time for 1 game is 10-15 minutes, the maximum is half an hour
Gamer, cosplayer, streamer, podcaster, one-man band. Amiko_chan is heading the section entitled “Thank you for the beta test” in which she plays indie games while communicating with developers. Amiko_chan is always looking for new, interesting projects. 8 years in gamedev.
Mr Holodilnick (Dmitry Holodilnickov)
Blogger, streamer, gamer and amateur journalist. He considers games to be modern art. Dmitry Holodilnickov (Mr Holodilnick) specializes in local projects in the fps/rts /rpg genres. He is involved with all these activities for four years. Three years as a journalist.