For the first time DevGAMM will feature a full-on analytics track, organized with the support of devtodev. Expect a full day of sessions and panels with insights and new ideas.
Analytics helps to create projects that take into account the needs of the target audience, saves time and money. This topic is more relevant than ever for the gaming industry. We plan to discuss:
– how analytics helps the game get better
– analysis of traffic efficiency
– retention of players
– monetization of the game and increase in user revenue
– analysis of the game economy and the search for bottlenecks in the game
– prediction of player actions
– new trends in analytics
If you have cases in one of these areas, submit your application!
Call for papers will last until March 29.
You can also leave your ideas for the topics to discuss in the comments.