Dear conference guest,
You have two exciting days ahead of you at DevGAMM conference in Moscow on May 16-17! This email contains all the necessary information so that you can spend your time productively.
If you have any questions, feel free to call us (phone numbers at the end of the letter).
Attention! We changed the venue, so this year DevGAMM takes place in Hyatt Regency Petrovsky Park (map).
Get your badge
Your badge will be waiting for you:
- On May 15 from 18:00 till 21:00 during Pre-party in SpecOps style by tactical command action “Caliber”. LOOKIN ROOMS Club, Tverskaya St. 18, building 1 (Map).
- On May 16-17 from 9:00 till 17:00 during the conference itself. Conference map.
Make sure to bring the ticket in printed or digital form and ID.
Get your attendee’s bag at the registration. You can grab a free t-shirt from Appsflyer there starting from lunch hour of the first day.
Take care of your badge during the event!
Don’t forget is at home, lose it or ruin it, or we will have to ask you to buy the ticket again.
Use PINE system
You got system access to the email indicated during ticket registration.
Using PINE, you can set up meetings, chat with other conference participants, use a convenient schedule, search, tags, reminders, detailed information on all activities and much more.
Most meetings will take place in the PINE Meeting Tables area. You can also chat in the Business Lounge, which is meant for participants with Business, Speaker and Media badges.
If you have any questions about using the system, email Vita at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsored by Asterman.
You can check the conference program on this page. Also, find the updated schedule is in PINE.
There will be simultaneous translation in Red Hall, Yellow Hall, and Green Hall (second day)! You can take the headphones for simultaneous translation for free at the entrance to the hall. To obtain them, you must have an identity document.
Don not miss:
- Sessions by Randy Pitchford, Gearbox CEO, Jonathan Blow, developer of Braid and The Witness, Adam Boyes, CEO of Iron Galaxy Studios
- Alex Nichiporchik will host a fireside chat with Timur Bekmambetov,famous director, and producer, about the future of games and movies.
- Session by the creator of I am bread and Surgeon Simulator – Henrique Olifiers, Co-Founder of Bossa Studios.
- Tracks dedicated to Analytics (for the first time!), Talent management, Game design, Art, Business and Tech
Roundtables with industry experts will be held at Green Hall on the first day. Pre-registration is closed, but you can come at the beginning of each stream and get on the waiting list. If someone does not appear – there is a chance to take part in the discussion!
Check out a lot of games during two days of the event at DevGAMM Showcase. The projects will change every day.
The schedule is available on the website, in your badge insert, and in PINE app.
Speed Game Dating
If you are registered for Speed Game Dating, as a developer or publisher, please come on time. Latecomers and unprepared participants will not be allowed.
Carefully check the time: this year Speed Game Dating will be held in the morning!
- First stream (Mobile) 11:15 – 12:15
- Second stream (Desktop) 12:30 – 13:30
Game Roast is fighting for the future of games! Now experts will only roast finished or released projects. Expect the return of old heroes, new challenges and prize pan!
May 17, 17:30, Red Hall
The most important conference show!
Find out the names of the winners of the games contest on May 17 at 6:30 pmat Red Hall. The guests of honor will announce the names of the winners!
Together with Disgusting Men and tinyBuild we will organize an online broadcast of the conference on Youtube and Twitch. Links to the broadcast will be available on the event website.
Parties and Networking
Pre-party in SpecOps style
Supported by tactical command action “Caliber”
When: May 15, 6:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Where: LOOKIN ROOMS Club, Tverskaya St. 18, building 1 (Map)
You can pick up your DevGAMM badge to avoid lines the next morning and test your communication skills in an unofficial atmosphere before the event start.
Official Unreal Engine party
For Business, Speaker and Media badge holders only
When: May 16, 8:00 PM – 0:00 AM
Where: Arbat Hall, New Arbat Ave, 21. (Map)
Enjoy drinks, light music and a good company of other industry professionals. The best opportunity for informal networking!
NB! Doors open at 20:00.
Entrance by Business, Speaker and Media badge only.
Bye-Bye Mingle by Easybrain
When: May 17, 7:15 PM – 21:00
Where: Hyatt, coffee-break area (Bridge)
Stay a litter longer after the Awards ceremony for farewell hugs, beer & soft drinks.
Looking for a job? In Moscow, we decided to create a whole career space with a total area of 80 square meters, where two Career Walls with a total length of 9 meters will fit right in, as well as the traditional Hire Me stand.
Sponsored by Pixonic.
HR Partner – Values Value.
Traditional DevGAMM Shop with products from Niko Firm is waiting for you!
You can buy cool T-shirts, sweatshirts, caps, buffs, pillows, bags and even overalls with our Spush mascot.
Join the prizes hunt! Participate in DevGAMM Quest and receive valuable prizes from our sponsors DXRacer, Appness, G5, Autodesk, Gismart Mail.ru, MyTona, Playrix, Banzai, CrazyPanda. Complete tasks and get a chance to win the DXRacer chair, vinyl record player, Star Wars Millennium Falcon Lego, Airpods and many other cool gifts. You can check the full list on the website.
You will find the current list of tasks in PINE and at the special Quest booth. You need to finish all tasks before 14:00 on the second day.
Drawing of prizes will take place on May 17 from 14:30 to 15:00. If your name is called on, and you are not present in the hall, the prize will go to another participant.
Lunch and coffee break
- Lunch break: first day – from 13:30 to 15:30, second day – from 13:15 to 15:00. You can buy food in the hotel’s restaurant or in one of the cafes in the Dynamo stadium area.
- Additional coffee breaks between sessions are an excellent opportunity to enjoy a delicious coffee provided by Crazy Panda company.
Other important info
- The second day starts at 11:00.
- Wi-Fi will be available only to business participants, speakers and media. The password can be found on the back of the badge.
- Do not forget to visit the booths of our sponsoring companies, they have prepared many interesting activities for you.
- You can rest during the day in the lounges of Yandex and DXRacer companies, admission is free for all types of badges.
- Coming from afar? We have prepared information on how to navigate Moscow. We recommend using Yandex.Taxi, Gett or Uber Russia (separate local app) to get around the city and avoid accidental taxi drivers on the street.
- Weather: It is warm in Minsk, daytime temperatures range from 20+ to 23+, there is a possibility of rain.
- Communication: We recommend buying local SIM cards from any mobile carrier. Passport is required.
Follow us on Twitter @DevGAMM and be the first to learn about all events. Don’t forget to use #DevGAMM hashtag in your social media.
- Questions about tickets and payments – Sergey: +79264475468
- Media accreditation – Anastasia: +79264508497
- PINE Meeting System – Vita: +79911139205
- Session, program – Maria: +79264471831
- Sponsors – Phil: +79685999639
- Showcase – Yaroslav: +79052473553
- Volunteers – Alesya: +79254345365
- Can I talk to the boss? 🙂 – Lerika: +79251513457
See you at DevGAMM Moscow 2019!
DevGAMM Team <3